My friend came over for dinner and we decided to create an easy recipe ourselves.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 2 sweet bell peppers
– 1 red onion
– 250 grams of green beans
– 1 can of chickpeas
– Crème fraiche
– Spices of your liking
- First bake the onion for a couple minutes, then add spices
- Add the rest of the veggies
- Add the chickpeas
- If you prefer warm wraps, you can heat them for a few minutes in the pan
- To plate your wraps, add the crème fraiche (or substitute for vegan option, like hummus or guacamole) and then the vegetable mixture
- Done! The recipe is as easy as this.