When eating plant based I personally find it the hardest to be creative for breakfast and lunch. That is why I want to share my recipe of granola with you! I honestly love it. When I go to bed, I’m already looking forward to my breakfast. Even more when I just made it the day before, it’s delicious.
- Oatmeal ±100g
- Spelt (or if you eat gluten free any other grain without gluten, spelt contains gluten) ±100g
- Nuts: I am myself allergic to a lot of nuts, so I use brazil nuts (paranoten for the dutchies), those are delicious in granola, but you could also use almonds or hazelnuts: as much as you like
- Coconut oil ±3 tablespoons
- Agave syrup ±3 tablespoons
- Coconut flakes
To be honest, these quantities are a guess, you can adjust them to your own liking!
Granola is super easy to make!
– Preheat the oven at 200°C.
– Mix the oatmeal and spelt.
– Melt the coconut oil for about 30sec, do the same for the agave syrup. This makes it easier to distribute.
– Mix the coconut oil and agave syrup with the oatmeal and spelt. Make sure all the oatmeal and spelt sticks in small groups together. If not, add more agave syrup or coconut oil.
– Cut the nuts into smaller pieces and mix it with the other mixed ingredients.
– Put this on a baking tray and bake it in the oven for 15min until it looks auburn.
– When your granola is cooled down, add the cranberries and coconut flakes and put everything in a jar! Enjoy!