*(1 cup = 240 milliliters):
- 300 gram sweet potato
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla aroma
- 250 gram dades
- 1,5 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup soy milk
- Optional: Nuts (wallnuts, paranuts, raisins etc.)
- Cook the sweet potato and put the dades in a bowl with hot water.
- Put the sweet potatoes and the dades in a bowl and mix it into a smooth dough.
- Add the cocoa powder, the oatmeal, vanilla aroma and soy milk to the dough. Add the nuts to the dough and put the dough in a baking mold.
- Bake the brownie for around 30 minutes on 170 degrees in the oven.