*(1 cup = 240 milliliters):
- 400 grams vegetables (broccoli, spinach, mushrooms etc.)
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup flour
- ⅓ cup yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika powder
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 1½ unsweetened plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon plant based oil (optional)
- 5 slices savory pie dough
- 50 grams vegan cheese (optional)
- Cook the vegetables for around 4 minutes.
- Put the chickpea flour, flour, yeast flakes, salt and herbs in a bowl and mix into a chickpea dough.
- Slowly add the plant based milk and oil, until it turns into a nice dough.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the savory pie dough in a baking mold, and make sure that the whole mold is covered with dough.
- Put the vegetables in there, and put the chickpea dough over it.
- Put the vegan cheese on top of the pie, and bake the quiche for around 30 minutes in the oven.