- Whole grain (or spelt) lasagne noodles
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Fresh spinach
- Plant based milk
- Spelt flour
- Optional: seeds (sesame/sunflower…)
- Chop the onions and sauté them in oil.
- Add the tomato sauce and spice it up with basil, parsley and black pepper.
- Add half of the finely chopped zucchini.
- Cut the leak and sauté in oil.
- Add the rest of the vegatables and mushrooms and 2 spoons of tahini.
- Mix well, and when cooked, blend it with a hand blender.
- Mix a few spoons of oil (or plant based butter), a few spoons of spelt flour and plant based milk.
- Season it with nutmeg.
- Begin with a thin layer of red sauce directly on the lasagne dish platter, and add the lasagna noodles.
- Top up with the vegetable sauce, add fresh spinach and the noodles.
- Start with the red sauce again and make as many layers as you wish.
- Make sure all corners are well covered, add some seeds and thinly grated carrots on top.
- Put the lasagna in the oven for about 30 min at 180 degrees.